Let's make an “Aikawacho 2020 Calendar” with everyone!
「Good ❤ Aikawa-cho Monthly Photocon」
This is a photo contest that aims to raise awareness of Aikawa Town and increase the sensitivity of Aikawa Town by soliciting photogenic photos from Instagram that capture the charm of Aikawa Town in Kanagawa Prefecture.
Good ❤ Aikawa-cho Monthly Photocon
[Date] Monday, April 1, 2019 to Sunday, March 29, 2020
■ Step 1 Follow the official photo contest account @aikawaredcarpet ( https://www.instagram.com/aikawaredcarpet/ ) on Instagram.
■ Step 2 Photogenic photos taken in Aikawa-cho every month, list the work title, shooting location, hashtag (# ○ Tsuki no Aikawa-cho # Aikawa-cho photocon) and tag the official account (@aikawaredcarpet) I will post it. * ○ indicates the month of application.
* You can apply multiple times.
* Please submit one photo for each application. If you have submitted multiple photos, enter the photo displayed at the top.will do.
(1) Among the entries submitted each month, the work with the most “Like” number is certified as the monthly champion. It will be posted on the “Aikawacho 2020 Calendar” (electronic calendar from April 2020 to March 2021) produced by Aikawacho.
(2) Among the entries, multiple works will be selected by the secretariat (Aikawa Town Hall General Affairs Division Public Relations / City Sales Group) and posted on the Aikawa Town 2020 Calendar.
(1) Monthly champions will be announced at the beginning of the following month (March monthly champions will be announced on March 31).
(2) Entries submitted for the “Aikawacho 2020 Calendar” will be announced after April 2020.
①A lottery will be drawn from the entries submitted every quarter (April-June, July-September, October-December, January-March), and a bonus will be given to the two selected applicants (1,000 yen for the book card) Will be presented.
② Seriously Aikawa Town! Club members (limited to those with an application account) will receive 20 points per application. Click here for membership registration!
[TEL] 046-285-2111 (extension 3221 / Aikawa-cho General Affairs Department General Affairs Division Public Relations / City Sales Group)
* Please check the photo contest special website for details on application conditions and precautions.
Art and photographyReading the Christmas Story with Venetian Glass -Buon Natale ･･･Hakone Glass Forest MuseumEnds in 19 days(TOP image) Crucifixion figure 18th century Venice Christmas is now celebrated by people all over the world. Lively arou ･･･
Art and photographyCollection exhibition “Music to see sound, color-playing art ･･･Kanagawa Prefectural Museum of Modern Art HayamaEnds in 19 days(TOP image) Aemon Kanemon << top of a hill >> 1936 Oil paints, canvas Kanagawa Prefectural Museum of Modern ･･･
Other Art and photographyArt Link in Yokohama Red Brick WarehouseYokohama red brick warehouseEnds in 72 days(TOP image) State of last year “Art Link in Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse” started in 2005 as an event that colors the wi ･･･
musicsYokohama Minatomirai Hall Gilvester Concert 2019-2020Yokohama Minatomirai Hall25 days left(TOP image) Gilvester Concert (Looks like last year) This year's countdown song is "Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 5 ･･･
traditional cultureKyogen is in New York!21st Century Kyogen Master's Samurai Stage Vol.11 “The Heart Of KYOGEN” in USA
musicsMozart = “fun” and “scary” peopleMuza Kawasaki Symphony HallFeel free to enjoy! Living with a concert File.9 Mozart Kosaburo Mori (music writer) At the end of each year, look aroun ･･･
Theater / DanceA total of 10 hours! A three-part performance that will imme ･･･KAAT Kanagawa Arts Theater(TOP image) Shooting: Yoshikazu Inoue The world of art to go, see and feel File.22 KUNIO15 “Greeks” Miyuki Inoue (Magcal ･･･
OtherComplete the Maekawa architecture in Kanagawa Prefecture on ･･･Kanagawa Youth CenterGo, see and feel the world of art File.21 Miyuki Inoue studying Maekawa architecture at the Prefectural Youth Center (Ma ･･･