Plenty of the charm of "Flamenco". Performance tickets will be presented to 5 groups of 10 people!!
Welcome to the world of flamenco born in Andalusia, Spain! This time, we will focus on flamenco dance performed by four bailaoras (female flamenco dancers) who are active on various stages. In addition to the sound of stomping the floor violently and sculpting the rhythm, the dances that appeal to the whole body and the soul are accompanied by flowers such as Parillo (castanets) and Abanico (fans). Please enjoy on the Trinity stage.
We will share the greatness of flamenco together, and we are planning to have a lot of fans and even those who are new to it.
* The purpose of this performance is to support reconstruction after the earthquake. At Giraldillo, the host of the performance, we visit places affected by natural disasters and hold free concerts. The proceeds from this performance are used for expenses for this activity (transportation expenses, accommodation expenses, etc.).
Minako Mochizuki (dance <dance>)
Hisae Ueki (dance <dance>)
jpg "alt =" "width =" 640 "height =" 426 "/>
Hideki Yamanaka (flamenco guitar)
Flamenco charity concert
[Date] July 7th (Sun) 14:00-(13:30 open)
[Venue] Totsuka Kumin Cultural Center Sakura Plaza Hall
[Appearance] Minako Mochizuki (dance <dance>), Hisae Ueki (dance <dance>), Terra Takaseki (dance <dance>), Akiko Sasaki (dance <dance>), Hideki Yamanaka (flamenco guitar), courtesy song>)
[Price] (All seats free) Advance ¥ 2,000, Same day ¥ 2,500
[Organizer] Giraldillo Secretariat
■ Sakura Plaza reception (only for window sales)
■ Hirardillo Secretariat (You can make a reservation by phone or e-mail below. Please pay the advance fee at the venue on the day.)
[TEL] 070-6632-8367 (Hirardillo Secretariat)
* Click here for the official website of Hilardillo !!
The application for the present has ended. Thank you for many applications.
[Present application summary]
Follow and retweet the official Twitter account @MAGCUL of Magcal Dot Net for the "Flamenco Charity Concert" to be held on July 7 (Sun) (14:00) at Sakura Plaza Hall, Totsuka Kumin Cultural Center. We present viewing ticket to five groups of ten people.
1. Please follow the official Twitter account of Magcal Dot Net " @MAGCUL ".
2. Retweet the post for the ticket present with “ # Flutter77 ” posted from the official Twitter account during the application period below. The application is completed above.
[Application deadline] Until 24:00 on Monday, June 17
* Retweets made within the above period are eligible for entry.
[Lottery and winning announcement]
Winners will be contacted after the campaign period by direct Twitter message from the official account of Magcal Dot Net.
Winning announcements will be replaced by direct message winning announcements. In that case, we will confirm the applicant's name and contact information, so please reply directly to the direct message. Please note that if there is no reply to the direct message for a certain period of time, the winning may be invalidated.
On the day <7/7 (Sun)>, the name of the applicant and “Mug” will be displayed at the reception of the venue “Sakura Plaza Hall”.I won the gift of Cal Dot Net. " The staff will give you a ticket.
* In order to confirm your identity, you may be required to present a direct message of the smartphone's winning notification on the spot. (If you do not have a smartphone, print out and present a direct message.)
* We do not use your personal information for any purpose other than lottery.
[Eligibility and conditions]
● Those who have a valid e-mail address.
● You must be following the official Twitter account of Magcal Dot Net, " @MAGCUL ".
* If you cancel the follow-up before the winning announcement, the application and winning will be invalid.
● Retweet the application tweet posted from the official Twitter account within the application period.
* Please be sure to make your account public. If the account is private, it will not be considered participation.
* If you set to reject direct message, it will not be considered as participation.
* Quoted retweets are not considered participation. Please participate by retweet.
● Accounts that do not have a profile, user name, self-introduction, icons, etc. may not be considered participating due to Twitter specifications.
● Accounts that do not perform frequent actions (tweet, retweet, likes, replies, etc.) may not be considered participating due to Twitter specifications.
● After opening a Twitter account, an account that has not undergone the process of confirming that the e-mail address belongs to you may not be considered to be participating due to Twitter specifications.
Totsuka Residents' Culture Center Sakura PlazaThe Totsuka Kumin Cultural Center Sakura Plaza is a hall with advanced staging functions that responds to the growing ne ･･･Fusing various music and experiencing the newly evolved world of “Astor Piazzola”!2015.09.22
Address16-17 Totsuka-cho, Totsuka-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa 3F (gallery), 4F (hall, rehearsal room, practice room) in Totsuka-ku general government building
Business Hour[Opening hours] 9: 00-22: 00 [Reception hours] 9: 00-21: 00 [Closed days] Second Tuesday of every month, Second Tuesday and Wednesday of February and August, 12 / 29-1 / 3
Parking Area[Available time] 7:00 to 22:30 [Parking number] 100 vehicles [Parking fee] (7:00 to 22:30) $ 200 per 30 minutes, (Weekday) 8:45 to 17:00 Excess when parking time exceeds 3 hours) ¥ 250 per 30 minutes, maximum charge on the day (Saturday, Sunday and public holidays only) ¥ 1,800
The Totsuka Ward Cultural Center Sakura Plaza is a hall with advanced staging functions that responds to the growing need for inhabitants of the city to enjoy high-quality art opportunities and places for high-quality cultural activities. With a high-ceilinged gallery, a large practice room that can be used for a variety of activities, and a practicing space that can be easily used by inhabitants and a high-quality presentation space Facility.
A hall with approximately 450 seats equipped with a Steinway full concert piano (D-274), a rehearsal room that can be used for production, a gallery boasting one of the largest and high ceilings in the city, and suitable for practicing musical instruments and dancing There are 4 practice rooms.
Article on this spot
27 young musicians gather at the concert hall!(TOP image) Kiyotaka Noda (conductor, piano) © ︎Leonardo Bravo Pianist from Mozart's concerto by a pianist from Tots ･･･Totsuka Residents' Culture Center Sakura Plaza2020.01.20
Fusing various music and experiencing the newly evolved world of “Astor Piazzola”!"El Cielo2020," a progressive classical band composed of piano, violin, cello and double bass formed as a grou ･･･Totsuka Residents' Culture Center Sakura Plaza2020.01.20
Thinking in Yokohama, an advanced city for SDGs and cultural arts: Art Management CourseIn 2015, the United Nations, which consists of 193 countries, announced the “Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs… Sustai ･･･Totsuka Residents' Culture Center Sakura Plaza2020.01.20
Piano quartet concert with Czech Philharmonic OrchestraThe Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, an orchestra representing the country of strings, the Czech Republic. Piano quartet co ･･･Totsuka Residents' Culture Center Sakura Plaza2019.11.13
Other Art and PhotographyArt Link in Yokohama Red Brick WarehouseYokohama Red Brick WarehouseEnds in 24 days(TOP image) State of last year “Art Link in Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse” started in 2005 as an event to color the winte ･･･
Art and PhotographySurrealism and Painting-Dali, Ernst and Japan's "Su ･･･Pola Museum of ArtEnds in 73 days"Surrealism" is one of the most influential art movements of the twentieth-century art and was led by the Fren ･･･
Photo Art and PhotographyAzamino Photo Annual Katsu Tatsuki KAKERA Our Voice Exhibiti ･･･Yokohama Civic Gallery Azamino2 days until the event(TOP image) Happy New Year Nissan of Technology January 1, 1964 (Showa 39) Asahi Shimbun (Photo: November 26, 2018, Nara ･･･
Art and PhotographyPola Museum of Art paintingsPola Museum of ArtEnds in 73 days(TOP image) Pierre-Auguste Renoir "Girl in a Lace Hat" 1891 Collection of the Pola Museum of Art
Theater / DanceTachigata Hiroichi's Danceable LIFE Vol.8THE CONV gave me the opportunity to take a spotlight on me as a member of the ensemble, with the aim of becoming an expr ･･･
OtherDouble Planet Episode 1Double Planet Episode 1 "The day comes when you realize that it's a big step" Satoru Aono (Furutajun & ･･･
traditional cultureDon't say that it's old-fashioned! A sagami doll pla ･･･Kanagawa Youth CenterGo, see, and feel the world of art File.23 Kanagawa Prefectural Youth Center “Sagami Puppet Show” Miyuki Inoue (Magical ･･･
Theater / DanceTachigata Hiroichi's Danceable LIFE Vol.7Encounter with a musical Hiroichi Tategata (actor, dancer, choreographer) I like musicals. I thought about when I was in ･･･