Plenty of charm of "Flamenco". Get 5 sets of 10 performance tickets for 10 people!
Welcome to the world of flamenco born in Andalusia, Spain! This time, we will deliver flamenco dance mainly by four bailaora (female flamenco dancers) who are active on various stages. Not only the sound of the shoes striking the floor and engraving the rhythm, but also the dance that appeals to the whole body with the soul, Parillo (castanets), Abanico (fans), etc. add flowers, and various dances of flamenco, dance, sing, guitar Enjoy on the Trinity stage.
We are planning to share the splendor of flamenco together with many fans as well as those who are happy for the first time.
* This performance is intended to support the reconstruction of the earthquake disaster, and at the Giraldijo, which hosts the performance, we visit the disaster-affected areas and hold free concerts. The revenue from this performance is used for expenses (transportation, accommodation, etc.) for this activity.
Minako Mochizuki (dance <dance>)
Hisae Ueki (dance <dance>)
jpg "alt =" "width =" 640 "height =" 426 "/>
Hideki Yamanaka (Flamenco guitar)
Flamenco charity concert
[Date] July 7th (Sunday) 14: 00 ~ (13:30 opening)
[Venue] Totsuka Inhabitant Cultural Center Sakura Plaza Hall
[Appearance] Minako Mochizuki (dance <dance>), Hisae Ueki (dance <dance>), Terra Takaseki (dance <dance>), Akiko Sasaki (dance <dance>), Hideki Yamanaka (flamenco guitar), permission court (cante < song>)
[Price] (All seats are free) Advance sale ¥ 2,000, same day ¥ 2,500
[Organizer] Hilardillo Secretariat
■ Sakura Plaza reception (only for window sales)
■ Hilardillo Secretariat (You can make a reservation by phone or email below. Please pay the advance fee at the venue on the day.)
[TEL] 070-6632-8367 (Hilardillo Secretariat)
* Click here for the official site of Hilardillo !
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
The application for the present has ended. Thank you for many applications.
[Outline of present application]
Followed and retweeted Magal Dot Net's official Twitter account “ @MAGCUL ” for “Flamenco Charity Concert” to be held at the Totsuka Citizens' Culture Center Sakura Plaza Hall on Sunday, July 7th (14:00) We will present viewing tickets to 10 people for 5 groups.
1. Follow Magal Dot Net's official Twitter account “ @MAGCUL ”.
2. Please retweet the ticket gift application post with “ #Fracha 77 ” posted from the official Twitter account during the following application period. This completes the application process.
[Application deadline] Until Monday, June 17th 24:00
* Retweets made during the above period are eligible for entry.
[Lottery / Winning announcement]
Winners will be contacted after the campaign period via Twitter direct message from the official account of Maggal Dot Net.
The winning announcement will be replaced by direct message winning notification. At that time, we will confirm the name and contact information of the applicant, so please reply directly to the direct message. Please note that if a direct message is not replied for a certain period of time, the winner may be invalidated.
On the day <7/7 (Sunday)>, the name of the applicant and "Mug" will be received at the reception of the "Sakura Plaza Hall".Please tell us that you have been selected as a gift for Cal. The staff will give you a ticket.
* To confirm your identity, you may be asked to present a direct message of your smartphone's winning contact on the spot. (If you do not have a smartphone, please print out a direct message and present it.)
* The personal information received will not be used for any purpose other than lottery.
[Eligibility and conditions]
● Those who have a valid e-mail address.
● You are following the official Twitter account, “ @MAGCUL ” of Magcal Dot Net.
* If you cancel the follow-up before the announcement, the application / winning will be invalid.
● Retweet tweets from the official Twitter account for submission within the application period.
* Please make sure that your account is “public”. If your account is private, you will not be considered a participant.
* If you have set to reject direct messages, you will not be considered to participate.
* Quote retweets are not considered participation. Please participate in retweets.
● Accounts that do not have a profile, user name, self-introduction, icon, etc. may not be considered participating due to Twitter specifications.
● Accounts that do not frequently take action (tweets, retweets, likes, replies, etc.) may not be considered participating due to Twitter specifications.
● After opening a Twitter account, it may not be considered a participation due to Twitter's specifications if the account has not undergone the process of checking if the email address belongs to the person.
Totsuka Inhabitant Cultural Center Sakura PlazaTotsuka Inhabitant Culture Center Sakura Plaza responds to the growing needs of residents of “quality art appreciation o ･･･Piano Quartet Concert with the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra2015.09.22
Address16-17 Totsukacho, Totsuka-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa Prefecture 3F (Gallery), 4F (Hall, Rehearsal Room, Practice Room)
Business Hour[Opening Hours] 9: 00-22: 00 [Reception Hours] 9: 00-21: 00 [Closed] Every 2nd Tuesday, February and August 2nd Tuesday / Wednesday, 12 / 29-1 / 3
Parking Area[Available time] 7: 00-22: 30 [Number of parking available] 100 [Parking fee] (7: 00-22: 00) ¥ 200 per 30 minutes (weekdays) Between 8: 45-17: 00 In the case of parking time exceeding 3 hours, ¥ 250 per 30 minutes, maximum charge on the day (only on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays) ¥ 1,800
The Totsuka Inhabitant Cultural Center Sakura Plaza is a hall with advanced directing functions that responds to the growing needs of residents to enjoy high-quality art appreciation and high-quality cultural activities. A culture that combines a gallery with a high ceiling and a large practice room that can be used for various activities, as well as a `` practice place for residents to use easily '' and `` a place for presentations with advanced contents '' It is a facility.
A hall with approximately 450 seats equipped with a Stein Weiful Concert Piano (D-274), a rehearsal room that can be used for production, a gallery boasting one of the largest in the city and a high ceiling, and suitable for practicing instruments and dance There are 4 practice rooms.
Art and photographyReading the Christmas Story with Venetian Glass -Buon Natale ･･･Hakone Glass Forest MuseumEnds in 18 days(TOP image) Crucifixion figure 18th century Venice Christmas is now celebrated by people all over the world. Lively arou ･･･
Other Art and photographyDOKI earthenware! Bronzeware exhibition on clay figurines-An ･･･Okada Museum of ArtEnds in 113 days(TOP image) “Woman with a haniwa woman with a cup” Kofun period 5th-6th century Okada Museum of Art Collection This exhi ･･･
musicsYokohama Minatomirai Hall Gilvester Concert 2019-2020Yokohama Minatomirai Hall24 days left(TOP image) Gilvester Concert (Looks like last year) This year's countdown song is "Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 5 ･･･
OtherAutumn night special viewingHasederaEnds in 1 dayThe fall foliage season has come, with beautifully colored trees. An annual “Autumn Night Special View” is also held in ･･･
traditional cultureKyogen is in New York!21st Century Kyogen Master's Samurai Stage Vol.11 “The Heart Of KYOGEN” in USA
musicsMozart = “fun” and “scary” peopleMuza Kawasaki Symphony HallFeel free to enjoy! Living with a concert File.9 Mozart Kosaburo Mori (music writer) At the end of each year, look aroun ･･･
Theater / DanceA total of 10 hours! A three-part performance that will imme ･･･KAAT Kanagawa Arts Theater(TOP image) Shooting: Yoshikazu Inoue The world of art to go, see and feel File.22 KUNIO15 “Greeks” Miyuki Inoue (Magcal ･･･
OtherComplete the Maekawa architecture in Kanagawa Prefecture on ･･･Kanagawa Youth CenterGo, see and feel the world of art File.21 Miyuki Inoue studying Maekawa architecture at the Prefectural Youth Center (Ma ･･･