Filling, painting, and wrapping gold powder with this lacquer ... Challenge "Kintsugi"!
「Atelier Introductory Kintsugi Program for Citizens」
(TOP image) Reference work
At the Yokohama Civic Gallery Azamino 3rd floor atelier, we are holding a program that even beginners can enjoy making. We look forward to your participation.
Why do not you experience the traditional repair technique "Kintsugi" that glues damaged ceramics with real lacquer and decorates the repaired part with gold? In this course, you will be asked to bring a few bowls that are about the size of a bowl and experience "filling," "painting," and "sprinkling gold powder" using this lacquer.
* Rubber gloves and arm covers will be provided to prevent lacquer rash. Please note that we are not responsible for treatment costs in case of a rash.
* Only for missing vessels. Please note that kintsugi of broken vessels is not possible.
Program for Atelier Citizens
Introduction to Kintsugi
[Date and time] October 16th and 30th, November 6th and 20th (all Fridays, 4 times in total) 14: 00-16: 00
[Venue] Yokohama Civic Gallery Azamino 3F Atelier
[Target] Junior high school students and above (People outside Yokohama can also participate)
[Capacity] 10 people (lottery if there are many applicants)
[Fee] ¥ 13,000 (4 times in total, including material costs)
[How to apply]
■ For homepage
Of "Program for Citizens"# 008080; "rel =" noopener noreferrer "> Please apply from the course application form.
* We will send you a "reception confirmation email" (automatic reply) after the reception is completed. If you do not receive it, please contact us.
■ For round-trip postcards
Please fill in ① to ⑤ and send it to the address below.
(1) Desired program name / course name and number / (2) Name (furigana) / (3) Address / (4) Age / (5) Telephone / FAX
〒225-0012 1-17-3 Azaminominami, Aoba-ku, Yokohama Yokohama Civic Gallery Azamino Program for Citizens
* One application per person per course. If you would like to participate in multiple programs / courses, please apply separately.
■ For direct visits (Reception is also possible at the Art Forum Azamino 2F office)
[Deadline] Must arrive by Friday, September 25, 2020
[Organizer] Yokohama Civic Gallery Azamino (Yokohama City Arts and Culture Promotion Foundation)
[Inquiries] 045-910-5656 (Yokohama Civic Gallery Azamino)
* After the deadline, we will contact you regardless of the lottery result. If you do not hear from us within a week after the deadline, please contact us.
* If the capacity is not reached even after the deadline, telephone applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
* If the number of applicants is less than the number of applicants, we may cancel.
* Personal information provided at the time of application will be used only for the business for which the application was made, and will not be used for any other purpose.
Yokohama Civic Gallery Azamino aims to foster a wide range of "creative expression activities" that transcend genres, and to create a place where citizens and creative activities can meet, where people can interact with each other through creativity. .. In addition to managing and operating the exhibition room and atelier and providing it as a place for citizens to use, we also plan and implement voluntary exhibitions four times a year, atelier lectures for children and citizens, and concerts.
(From the left of the photo)
Appearance (Photo by Mr. Fujimoto) / Exhibition room / Atelier
Address1-17-3 Azaminominami, Aoba-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa
Business HourClosed days: 4th Monday of every month, year-end and New Year holidays, facility inspection day
Article on this spot
6 days of open calligraphy and calligraphy works of officers line up at Yokohama Civic Gallery AzaminoBy judging, exhibiting, and commending the application work and the officer's work in the open recruitment format, w ･･･Yokohama Civic Gallery Azamino2020.10.09
Announcing the new performance of artist Kohei Sekikawa!* Please check the "latest status of the facility" before visiting. This exhibition is held by artists of vari ･･･Yokohama Civic Gallery Azamino2020.09.29
Let's make a fluttering bird and walk together!(TOP image) This is an image of a program for children. * Please check the "latest status of the facility" bef ･･･Yokohama Civic Gallery Azamino2020.09.09
Introducing Yosei Ohno, a writer who creates humanoid statues using modeling techniques(TOP image) TALISMAN / 2019 / Lead * Please check the "latest status of the facility" before visiting. Yokoham ･･･Yokohama Civic Gallery Azamino2020.08.26
Theater / dance musicsDouble Planet Episode 10Double Planet Episode 10 "I have something to do with the night sky" Luka Tamaru (Furutajun & Yota Kanda / ･･･
Art / photographyA gallery where you want to meet the ownerKanagawa Gallery Sanpo File.13 Utsuwa Nanahana Shino Yamamoto (Gallery Watts) The DM sent from "Utsuwa Nanahana&quo ･･･
Theater / dance musicsDouble Planet Episode 9Double Planet Episode 9 "Maybe Tamaru-san?" Satoru Aono (Furutajun & Yota Kanda / Radio Shonan Personality ･･･
Art / photographyBringing Japanese talent to the world! Nissan Art Award 2020 ･･･Nissan Pavilion(TOP image) Nissan Art Award 2020 trophy. Designed by product designer Keita Suzuki, produced in collaboration with the ･･･