Let's make your own vessel using clay!
「Program for children Let's make pottery」
The program for children aims to foster the independence of children and the healthy growth of their minds and bodies by using their hands, eyes and whole body to work in a relaxed manner. For children, it is important for them to face themselves in a relaxed time and to meet the feeling of "I want to do something like this" in both activities of playing with materials and activities of drawing. Please come and visit the atelier on the 3rd floor!
"Let's make pottery" will be held on November 15th (Sun). Let's make a vessel using clay!
Program for children
Let's make pottery
* The event may be canceled or the capacity may be changed due to measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection.
[Date and time] November 15th (Sun) 14: 00-16: 00
[Venue] Yokohama Civic Gallery Azamino 3F Atelier
[Lecturer] Saeko Yamada
[Target] Infants equivalent to seniors in kindergartens and nursery schools
[Capacity] 20 people (lottery if there are many applicants)
[Participation fee] ¥ 1,800 (including material cost)
[How to apply]
■ For homepage
Of "Programs for Children" apply from the course application form .
* We will send you a "reception confirmation email" (automatic reply) after the reception is completed. If you do not receive it, please contact us.
■ For direct visits (Reception is also possible at the Art Forum Azamino 2F office)
[Deadline] Must arrive by Friday, October 30, 2020
[Organizer] Yokohama Civic Gallery Azamino (Yokohama City Arts and Culture Promotion Foundation)
[Inquiries] 045-910-5656 (Yokohama Civic Gallery Azamino)
* If you wish to participate in multiple programs, please apply separately.
* If the target age is applicable for siblings, you can apply with a joint name. It is not possible to apply for joint names between friends.
* In principle, the lottery results will be notified to everyone by "email" after the application deadline.
* If the capacity is not reached even after the deadline, telephone applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
* The personal information we receive will be strictly managed based on the Yokohama City Arts and Culture Promotion Foundation's personal information protection policy, and will not be used for any purpose other than contacting the program.
* The reception period varies depending on the program. Please check before applying.
Yokohama Civic Gallery Azamino aims to foster a wide range of "creative expression activities" that transcend genres, and to create a place where citizens and creative activities can meet, where people can interact with each other through creativity. .. In addition to managing and operating the exhibition room and atelier, we also plan and implement voluntary exhibitions four times a year, atelier lectures for children and citizens, and concerts.
(From the left of the photo)
Appearance (Photo by Mr. Fujimoto) / Exhibition room / Atelier
Address1-17-3 Azaminominami, Aoba-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa
Business HourClosed days: 4th Monday of every month, year-end and New Year holidays, facility inspection day
Article on this spot
6 days of open calligraphy and calligraphy works of officers line up at Yokohama Civic Gallery AzaminoBy judging, exhibiting, and commending the application work and the officer's work in the open recruitment format, w ･･･Yokohama Civic Gallery Azamino2020.10.09
Announcing the new performance of artist Kohei Sekikawa!* Please check the "latest status of facilities" before visiting. This exhibition is held by artists of variou ･･･Yokohama Civic Gallery Azamino2020.09.29
Thinking about the "distance" between the body and words surrounding Kohei Sekikawa's work(TOP image) "Move strongly" 2018 ｜ Performance photo: Katsuhiro Ichikawa Courtesy of SPIRAL / WacYokohama Civic Gallery Azamino2020.09.29
Let's make a fluttering bird and walk together!(TOP image) This is an image of a program for children. * Please check the "latest status of facilities" befor ･･･Yokohama Civic Gallery Azamino2020.09.09
Art / photographyA gallery where you want to meet the ownerKanagawa Gallery Sanpo File.13 Utsuwa Nanahana Shino Yamamoto (Gallery Watts) The DM sent from "Utsuwa Nanahana&quo ･･･
Theater / dance musicsDouble Planet Episode 9Double Planet Episode 9 "Maybe Tamaru-san?" Satoru Aono (Furutajun & Yota Kanda / Radio Shonan Personality ･･･
Art / photographyBringing Japanese talent to the world! Nissan Art Award 2020 ･･･Nissan Pavilion(TOP image) Nissan Art Award 2020 trophy. Designed by product designer Keita Suzuki, produced in collaboration with the ･･･
Theater / dance musicsDouble Planet Episode 8Double Planet Episode 8 "I tried screaming a spell I just remembered" Luca Tamaru (Furutajun & Yota Kanda ･･･