Let's make a fluttering bird and walk together!
「Program for children Let's make paper patter birds」
(TOP image) This is an image of a program for children.
The program for children aims to foster the independence of children and the healthy growth of their minds and bodies by using their hands, eyes and whole body to work in a relaxed manner. For children, it is important for them to face themselves in a relaxed time and to meet the feeling of "I want to do something like this" in both activities of playing with materials and activities of drawing. Please come and visit the atelier on the 3rd floor!
On Sunday, February 21, 2021, "Let's make paper patter birds" will be held. Let's make a fluttering bird and take a walk together!
Program for children
Let's make it with paper
[Date and time] February 21, 2021 (Sun) 14: 00-16: 00
* The capacity may be canceled or changed due to measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection.
[Venue] Yokohama Civic Gallery Azamino 3F Atelier
[Lecturer] Kazumi Kawasaki
[Target] Infants equivalent to seniors in kindergartens and nursery schools
[Capacity] 20 people (lottery if there are many applicants)
[Participation fee] ¥ 1,500 (including material cost)
[How to apply]
■ For homepage
Of the "Program for Children"ank "style =" color: # 008080; "rel =" noopener noreferrer "> Please apply from the course application form.
* We will send you a "reception confirmation email" (automatic reply) after the reception is completed. If you do not receive it, please contact us.
■ For direct visits (Reception is also possible at the Art Forum Azamino 2F office)
[Reception period] Must arrive by Friday, February 5, 2020
[Organizer] Yokohama Civic Gallery Azamino (Yokohama City Arts and Culture Promotion Foundation)
[Inquiries] 045-910-5656 (Yokohama Civic Gallery Azamino)
* If you wish to participate in multiple programs, please apply separately.
* If the target age is applicable for siblings, you can apply with a joint name. It is not possible to apply for joint names between friends.
* In principle, the lottery results will be notified to everyone by "email" after the application deadline.
* If the capacity is not reached even after the deadline, telephone applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
* The personal information we receive will be strictly managed based on the Yokohama City Arts and Culture Promotion Foundation's personal information protection policy, and will not be used for any purpose other than communication related to the program.
* The reception period varies depending on the program. Please check before applying.
Yokohama Civic Gallery Azamino aims to foster a wide range of "creativity-filled expression activities" that transcend genres, and to create a place where citizens and creative activities can meet through creativity. .. In addition to managing and operating the exhibition room and atelier and providing it as a place for citizens to use, we also plan and implement four independent exhibitions a year, atelier lectures for children and citizens, and concerts.
(From the left of the photo)
Appearance (Photo by Mr. Fujimoto) / Exhibition room / Atelier
Address1-17-3 Azaminominami, Aoba-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa
Business HourClosed days: 4th Monday of every month, year-end and New Year holidays, facility inspection day
Article on this spot
To the solo performance of the talented true hit, Kanahara Tei Matama. First laugh in Azamino in 2021!At the beginning of 2021, we invited the talented true hit Kanahara Tei Matama to hold a solo performance in the spaciou ･･･Yokohama Civic Gallery Azamino2020.11.10
Introducing Yosei Ohno, a writer who creates humanoid statues using modeling techniques(TOP image) TALISMAN / 2019 / Lead * Please check the "latest status of the facility" before visiting. Yokoham ･･･Yokohama Civic Gallery Azamino2020.08.26
The world of Toshisa Abe's work, which creates installations with the theme of "rice"(TOP image) Seeing the light of day / 2018 / Paper, incense stick * Please check the "latest status of the facility ･･･Yokohama Civic Gallery Azamino2020.08.25
Fun and easy to understand! Recommended course for those who want to start watercolor painting(TOP image) Miwa Aoki << Geranium Blooming Alley-Antibes, Southern France >> * Please check the "latest ･･･Yokohama Civic Gallery Azamino2020.08.25
Theater / dance musicsDouble Planet Episode 11Double Planet Episode 11 "Please don't cool down" Satoru Aono (Furutajun & Yota Kanda / Radio Shonan P ･･･
Art / photographyA writer who "sews" close to the time when leaves ･･･Museum of Yokohama(TOP image) << Memory of the Mountain >> (Part) 2019-2020 Petals, leaves, branches, fruits, seeds, fruit ski ･･･
Theater / dance musicsDouble Planet Episode 10Double Planet Episode 10 "I have something to do with the night sky" Luka Tamaru (Furutajun & Yota Kanda / ･･･
Art / photographyA gallery where you want to meet the ownerKanagawa Gallery Sanpo File.13 Utsuwa Nanahana Shino Yamamoto (Gallery Watts) The DM sent from "Utsuwa Nanahana&quo ･･･