(TOP image) Work image
An Easter egg that is indispensable for the festival "Easter" that celebrates the arrival of spring.
Let's make "Enosui" creatures with eggs and make them into mobiles with egg-shaped wires!
Happy easter! !!
Making mobiles with creature eggs-celebrating the arrival of spring-
[Date and time] March 8th (Monday) to March 12th (Friday), March 15th (Monday) to April 4th (Sunday) Advance reservation required
* Approximately 30 minutes each time (replacement system in the hall, you can leave the room as soon as you finish making the work)
[Place] Nagisa Experience Learning Center 1F Discovery Creation Lab
[Target / Capacity] Anyone / 8 groups each time (up to 4 people per group)
[Participation fee] 1 person ¥ 110
[How to apply] Apply on the homepage
[Inquiries] 0466-28-6411 (Nagisa Experience Learning Center)
* Children under elementary school age must apply for participation with their parents, parents, and attendants.
* For groups of 5 or more, please make reservations in separate groups.
* Registration will end as soon as the capacity is reached. In case of cancellation, we will also recruit again.
* Since the number of participants is small, please contact us as soon as possible (TEL 0466-28-6411) so that many people can participate.
Outline of the event
Nagisa Experience Learning Center
"Nagisa Experience Learning Center" is an experiential learning facility with the basic themes of "knowing," "learning," "thinking," and "acting" to interact with Shonan's Nagisa and the importance of Nagisa. It is a place of lifelong learning that advocates the creation of marine culture and coastal conservation that incorporates conditions.About the facility Access