Yabusame is a traditional Shinto ritual dedicated to the Kamakura Festival, a spring tradition in Kamakura.
Learn the sacred and profound world at the core of its majestic appearance.
Enchanted Kamakura, Lecture Series Vol.5 Yabusame (Takeda style)
[Date and time] March 5, 2022 (Sat) 14:00 start (13:30 open)
[Place] Meeting room on the 3rd floor
[Course content] Story: Yuya Takibata (Director of The Japan Equestrian Archery Association and Director of Yabusame Kamakura School)
■ What is Yabusame (Shinto ritual, history)
■ Highlights of Yabusame (tools, techniques, actions)
■ How to enjoy Yabusame
[Fee] All seats are free Advance 1,000 yen (1,200 yen on the day)
* Half price for students (elementary school students to 24 years old or younger). Present your ID on the day.
* There is no discount sale for Kamakura Arts Club members.
* Please refrain from entering preschool children.
* Contents are subject to change due to circumstances.
[Ticket information] <From 10:00 each day / We will not sell at the counter on the first day of sale>
Kamakura Arts Club members precedent Sunday, December 5, 2021
Internet member advance Saturday, December 11, 2021
General Sunday, December 12, 2021
・Kamakura Performing Arts Center website
・ Kamakura Performing Arts Center Ticket Center 0120-1192-40 (10: 00-19: 00)
・ Kamakura Performing Arts Center window (9: 00-19: 00)
* There is no sale at the counter on the first day of sale. (Sold only by phone and internet)
[Inquiries] Kamakura Performing Arts Center Ticket Center 0120-1192-40 (10: 00-19: 00)
[Official homepage] Click here
About ticket reservation and infection control measures
* Please check " Implementation of Kamakura Performing Arts Center-sponsored projects " on the website in advance.
* All seats next to each other will be sold for this performance.
* Ticket prices will not be refunded unless the performance is canceled or postponed.
Outline of the event