James Curtis Hepburn, a missionary doctor dispatched from the American Presbyterian Church, came to Japan with his wife in October 1859 with the intention of preaching Christianity to Japan. Before long, the youth who had studied at Hepburn Juku gained momentum to establish a church, and on September 13, 1874 (Meiji 7), Henry Loomis, a missionary from the Presbyterian Church of America, was established as the first pastor. is our church.
In December 2000, a Swiss/Matisse pipe organ was installed as one of the 125th anniversary projects.
<Access> 4-minute walk from JR Keihin Tohoku/Negishi Line "Kannai Station"