There is more than one way to live, life is not a win or loss! !!
The "Youth Theater" is a nationwide performance on a stage that is close to the "now" of junior and senior high school students. In collaboration with Misaki Setoyama, a young and up-and-coming writer who will lead the next generation of theatrical world, we will comically portray two troubled high school students who meet and grow up with unreasonable adults.
A house with the scent of the good old Showa era. Yuki was supposed to live alone on a sudden business trip with her father. Erika, a classmate, rushes in, and on top of that, she lives with a mysterious grandmother. The rice that Grandma makes is really delicious, but I'm a little troubled because I pick up people with different reasons one after another. What on earth are those people?
Youth Theater "All Right"
[Date and time] July 15th (Sun) 14: 00- (Opening at 13:30)
[Venue] Kanagawa Prefectural Youth Center Koyozaka Hall
[Product] Misaki Setoyama
[Direction] Go Fujii
[Cast] Miko Takayasu, Mitsuhiro Sugimoto, Yoshiyuki Okuhara, Toyoaki Okayama, Yuki Okamoto, Hideto Yamada, Azusa Fujishiro, Takamidori Katahira, Tomoki Numata
[Price] (All seats reserved) General ¥ 2,000, High school students and younger ¥ 1,000
■ Telephone application
Ticket Kanagawa (TEL.0570-015-415 / 10: 00-18: 00)
■ Counter sales
Kanagawa Kenmin Hall, KAAT Kanagawa Arts Theater (both from 10:00 to 18:00)
■ Click here to apply online!
[Inquiries about performances] TEL.045-263-4475 (Kanagawa Prefectural Youth Center Hall Management Division)
Magcal.net official Twitter account "By following and retweet "c00;"> @MAGCUL ", we will present 2 groups of 4 people with a viewing ticket for the play" All Right "to be performed at the Kanagawa Prefectural Youth Center on Sunday, July 15th.
1. Follow the official Twitter account of Magcal.net " @MAGCUL ".
2. Please retweet the post for ticket present application with "# All Right 0715" posted from the official Twitter account during the application period below. The application is completed above.
June 23 (Sat) to July 9 (Mon) 24:00
* Retweets made within the above period are eligible for application.
[Lottery / Winning Announcement]
Winners will be notified of the winners after the campaign period by direct message on Twitter from the official account of Magcal.net.
Winning announcement will be replaced by direct message winning notification. At that time, we will confirm the applicant's name and contact information, so please reply to the direct message as it is.
On the day <7/15 (Sun)>, please tell the applicant's name and "You have won the gift of Magcal Dot Net" at the "Kanagawa Prefectural Youth Center Koyozaka Hall" window. The staff will give you a ticket.
* In order to verify your identity, you may be asked to present a direct message to contact you about winning your smartphone on the spot. (Have a smartphoneIf not, please print out the direct message and present it.)
* The personal information you receive will not be used for any purpose other than the lottery.
[Eligibility / Conditions]
● Those who have a valid e-mail address.
● You must be following the official Twitter account of Magcal.net, " @MAGCUL ".
* If you cancel the follow-up before the announcement of the winning, the application / winning will be invalid.
● Retweet the tweet for application posted from the official Twitter account within the application period.
* Please be sure to make your account "public" before participating. If your account is private, you will not be considered a participant.
* If you have set to reject direct messages, you will not be considered as a participant.
* Quotation retweets are not considered to be participation. Please join us by retweet.
● Accounts that do not have a profile, user name, self-introduction, icon, etc. may not be considered as participating due to the specifications of Twitter.
● Accounts that do not take frequent actions (tweets, retweets, likes, replies, etc.) may not be considered as participating due to the specifications of Twitter.
● After opening a Twitter account, an account that has not undergone the process of confirming that the email address belongs to the person may not be considered as a participant due to the specifications of Twitter.