Yokohama Noh Theater and Taiwan's Guoguang Theater Company challenged to jointly produce "Embroidery Dream". Artists representing each field have finally completed the work created while traveling between Japan and Taiwan. Based on the classic Kun Opera piece "Embroidery", it fuses Japanese shamisen music.
The lead role is Wen Yuhang, a top Kun Opera star who is active internationally while belonging to the Guoguang Theater Company. The opponent is the up-and-coming young star Liu Jiahou. The music will be directed, composed and performed by Tokiwazu Shamisen player Motojibei Tokiwazu, and Nagauta musicians Yoshijiro Imafuji, Hideko Kineya and Masaki Imafuji from Japan. I will perform with the musicians of the Kokko Theater Company. Directed by Wang Chiaming, a leading figure in Taiwan's contemporary scene. In addition, the performance included a scene from the Kun Opera masterpieces "Botan-tei" (9th) and "Embroidery" (17th), as well as the famous Japanese dance songs "Fujimusume" (9th) and "Shiodome" (17th). day) will be performed.
Special performance at Yokohama Noh Theater
"Blooming Traditions - Japanese and Taiwanese Masterpieces and New Works"
[Date and Time] June 9th (Sat) 14:00-, 17th (Sun) 16:00-
*There will be a pre-talk 20 minutes before the start of each performance.
[Venue] Yokohama Noh Theater
[Contents/Performers] Japan-Taiwan co-production <New work> “Embroidery Dream” Wen Yuhang, Liu Jiahou, Tokiwazu Mojibei, and others
[Fee] (All seats reserved) S seat ¥6,000, A seat ¥5,000, B seat ¥4,000
[TEL] 045-263-3055 (Yokohama Noh Theater)
The application for the present has ended. Thank you very much for your application.
Follow & retweet the official Magcal Dot Net Twitter account " @MAGCUL " to hold a special performance at the Yokohama Noh Theater on June 9th (Sat) "Blossoming Tradition-Japan-Taiwan Masterpieces and New Works-". Viewing tickets will be presented to 5 groups of 10 people.
1. Follow the official Magcal Dot Net Twitter account “ @MAGCUL ”.
2. Please retweet the post for applying for the ticket gift with "#Yokohama Noh Theater" and "#Blossoming Tradition" posted from the official Twitter account during the application period below. The above application is complete.
May 30 (Wednesday) to June 4 (Monday) 24:00
* Retweets made within the above period are eligible for entry.
Winners will be notified after the campaign period by direct message on Twitter from the official Magcal Dot Net account.
Winning announcements will be replaced with direct message winning notifications. At that time, we will check the applicant's name and contact information, so please reply to the direct message as it is.
On the day <6/9 (Sat)>, please tell the applicant's name and the fact that you have won the gift of Magcal at the "Yokohama Noh Theater" window, which will be the venue. Tickets will be handed over by the staff of the Yokohama Noh Theater.
*In order to confirm your identity, you may be asked to present a direct message on your smartphone to contact you about winning. (If you do not have a smartphone, please print out the direct message and present it.)
* Personal information received will not be used for any purpose other than the lottery.
● Those who have a valid e-mail address.
-You must be following the official Magcal Dot Net Twitter account, " @MAGCUL ".
* If you cancel the follow-up before the winner is announced, the application and winning will be invalid.
●Retweet the entry tweet posted from the official Twitter account within the entry period.
*Please be sure to set your account to "Public" before participating. Participation is not considered if the account is private.
*If you have set to refuse to receive direct messages, it will not be considered as participation.
*Quoted retweets are not considered participation. Please join us by retweeting.
● Accounts that do not have a profile, user name, self-introduction, icon, etc. may not be considered as participating due to Twitter specifications.
● Accounts that do not frequently take actions (tweets, retweets, likes, replies, etc.) may not be considered as participating due to Twitter specifications.
●Accounts that have not gone through the process of confirming whether the email address belongs to the person after opening a Twitter account may not be considered as participating due to Twitter's specifications.