What is the Kanagawa Prefectural Cultural Festival?
Since 2022, the prefecture has designated the period from September to December, centering on Culture Day, as "Kanagawa Citizens' Culture."
During the festival, more residents of the prefecture will participate in various cultural and artistic activities throughout the prefecture.
Through fun and activities, we aim to create liveliness and connections in the community.
[Related page] here
Retweet campaign details
A retweet campaign will be held to commemorate the Kanagawa Prefectural Cultural Festival 2022!
- Prize A: Marquetry secret box 10 winners
- Prize B: Sukajan 5 people
- Prize C: 10 Kamakura Ham
- Special prize: Hot spring pair accommodation ticket for 5 people
A Award 10 people Prize B: 5 people C prize 10 people 5 special prizes
- Those who live in Japan
- Those who have a Twitter account and follow the official Twitter account of Magcal Dot Net ( @MAGCUL )
- Prize A If you would like parquetry: August 25th (Thursday) to September 7th (Wednesday)
- B Prize If you want Sukajan: September 8th (Thursday) to September 21st (Wednesday)
- C Prize If you want Kamakura ham: September 22nd (Thursday) to October 5th (Wednesday)
- Special prize Hot spring pair accommodation ticket
Prizes will be shipped sequentially.
- Follow the official Magcal Dot Net Twitter account ( @MAGCUL ).
- Please retweet the "campaign tweet" sent by the official account within the application period for the desired product.
- If you search for a program that interests you from the program information page and tweet with "#program name", you have a chance to win a special prize!
(Let's search for the program you are interested in from " Kanagawa Prefectural Cultural Festival 2022 Program Information "!)
|Lottery and winner announcement||After a strict lottery, only the winners will be contacted by direct message from the "Magcal Editorial Office".|
The winning DM will be from the official account (@MAGCUL) only.
- * Please turn on the notification setting (push notification) of the Twitter application on your device.
- * If you win, please contact us for the shipping address.
- * If you set to refuse to receive direct messages, the winning will be invalidated.
- *Election is limited to once per person.
- *There may be delays in contacting winners due to unavoidable circumstances.
- * Prizes will be delivered only in Japan.
- * If the prize cannot be delivered due to the customer's address being unknown, the winning will be invalidated.
- * Personal information received will not be used for any purpose other than the lottery.