"Ukiyo-e Cafe" 11/9 (Sat.) 18:30 Opening tickets for 5 sets for 10 people !!
August 8, 2019 (Thursday), "Ukiyoe Cafe" opened in Yokohama. On stage, Ukiyo-e Entertainment features dance, real costumes, and projection mapping based on the theme of ukiyo-e, which is very popular worldwide. This is a show that children, adults and overseas people can enjoy casually while enjoying tea and meals. Why don't you experience a world of fantasy ukiyo-e that no one has ever seen!
The venue is the first building in the UK on Kanagawa Prefectural Hall 6F. It is said to be a restaurant with a view of the port, and the large windows overlook Yokohama Port.
Soft drinks range from 500 yen and alcohol from 600 yen. From light snacks to Shokado bento, the food menu is also substantial. Originally a restaurant, the taste is origami!
Before the performance, there is a suspicious figure. Performers and staff go around the venue and take photos of customers. What's going to happen ... it's fun at the venue.
/08/u_MG_6480_mini.jpg "alt =" "width =" 6240 "height =" 4160 "/>
Warm up with talk and magic before the live show. Customers also get involved, and I feel that the atmosphere of the venue is gradually rising. It speaks in two languages, Japanese and English, so customers from overseas seem to have fun. It has a stylish atmosphere like a Las Vegas theater restaurant.
And the show has finally started! The performance group "White A" has performed various stages in 30 countries around the world. He is the first entertainer to win the Asian Golden Buzzer Award on the American national audition program America's Got Talent.
The stage where digital images, techno sound and dance performances are fused is unique and full of coolness!
Then, we introduce the stage full of charm with a little video!
Ryosuke Sato, the president, launched White A in 2002. Based on our experience of performing around the world, we will deliver a new show suitable for Kanagawa Prefecture. "A show in a normal restaurant startsHowever, it is a perfect space for us because it is large enough to be seen near the stage. Please come to Kanagawa Prefecture to see "Ukiyo-e Entertainment" from all over Japan and around the world. "
[Venue] 3-1 Yamashita-cho, Naka-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa Pref.
[Performance time (2 times each day)] * Performance time has been changed from Thursday, November 7, 2019.
<1st time> 19: 30 ~ (18:30 opening) → 19: 00 ~ (18:00 opening)
<2nd time> 21:00-(20:30 opening) → 21:00-(20:00 opening)
[Closed] Tuesdays and Wednesdays
[Entrance fee] Adult ¥ 3,000, 3 to 15 years old ¥ 1,500
* Eating and drinking fees are separate. Please order more than one order.
* Click here for details and ticket purchase !!
The application for the present has ended. Thank you for many applications.
[Present application summary]
Follow and retweet the official Twitter account " @MAGCUL " of Magcal Dot Net, and we will present 5 groups of 10 people with tickets for the "Ukiyoe Cafe" performance which will open at 18:30 on November 9 (Sat) (Food and drink costs are required separately. / Please order more than one order . )
1. Please follow the official Twitter account of Magcal Dot Net " @MAGCUL ".
2. Retweet the post for ticket present application with " # uki chike " posted during the following application period from the official Twitter account. The application is completed above.
[Application deadline] Until 24:00 on Monday, October 28, 2019
* Retweets made within the above period are eligible for entry.
[Lottery / winner announcement]
Winners will be notified via a direct message on Twitter from the official account of Magcal Dot Net after the campaign period.
The winning announcement is based on the direct messageI will replace it with the selection contact. At that time, we will confirm the applicant's name and contact information, so please reply directly to the direct message. Please note that if there is no reply to the direct message for a certain period of time, the winning may be invalidated.
On the day <11/9 (Sat.)>, The applicant's name and “Magical dot net gift” were won at the reception of the venue “Ukiyoe Café”, 6F, Kanagawa Prefectural Hall, the venue. Please tell me. The staff will give you a ticket.
* In order to confirm your identity, you may be required to present a direct message of the smartphone's winning notification on the spot. (If you do not have a smartphone, print out and present a direct message.)
* We do not use your personal information for any purpose other than lottery.
[Eligibility and conditions]
● Those who have a valid e-mail address.
● Follow the @MAGCUL, the official Twitter account of Magcal Dot Net.
* If you cancel the follow-up before the winning announcement, the application and winning will be invalid.
● Retweet the application tweet posted from the official Twitter account within the application period.
* Please be sure to participate with your account "public". If your account is private, it will not be considered participation.
* If you have set to reject direct messages, it will not be considered as participation.
* Quoted retweets are not considered participation. Please participate by retweet.
● Accounts that do not have a profile, user name, self-introduction, icon, etc. may not be considered participating due to Twitter specifications.
● Accounts that do not perform frequent actions (tweet, retweet, likes, replies, etc.) may not be considered participating due to Twitter specifications.
● After opening a Twitter account, an account that has not undergone the process of confirming that the e-mail address belongs to the user may not be considered participating due to Twitter specifications.
Kanagawa Prefectural HallIn 1975, in the blessed environment of Yamashita Park, Yokohama Port, Chinatown, etc., it was established as one of the ･･･"Kanagawa Prefectural Hall" where you can meet the modern architecture of the 70's (1/2)2013.10.24
In 1975, in the blessed environment of Yamashita Park, Yokohama Port, Chinatown, etc., it was born as one of the largest large-scale cultural facilities in Japan, and as a space familiar with world-class music, performing arts, and art. We hold a variety of performances, centered on artists active in the world, and work to create and promote art and culture.
AddressKanagawa Prefecture Yokohama City Naka-ku Yamashita-cho 3-1
Business HourOpening hours: 9: 00 ~ (Closed time depends on performance)
Article on this spot
"Kanagawa Prefectural Hall" where you can meet modern architecture of the 70's (2/2)Mirea editorial department infiltrates the art space! ART SPOT FILE-No.2 A place that has been watching over the history ･･･Kanagawa Prefectural Hall2018.04.12
"Kanagawa Prefectural Hall" where you can meet the modern architecture of the 70's (1/2)The mirea editorial department infiltrates the art space! ART SPOT FILE-No.2 A place that has been watching the history ･･･Kanagawa Prefectural Hall2018.04.12
Popular comedians such as sandwich man, knights, dokuroku gather in Yokohama!Comedy comedians gather in Kanagawa Prefectural Hall now! Let's laugh and laugh on the last day of Heisei!Kanagawa Prefectural Hall2020.02.14
Action entertainment where successive Kamen Riders gather! !It is me who will win the battle with the previous Kamen Rider! Next-generation live experience of sound and light! Gene ･･･Kanagawa Prefectural Hall2020.01.27
Art and Photography120 years after birth, 100 years after his death Shoji Sekin ･･･Kanagawa Prefectural Museum of Modern Art, Kamakura AnnexEnds in 22 days(TOP image) 《Shonen》 1917 Oil on canvas, personal collection Shoji Sekine, a painter who died at the age of 20 through t ･･･
PhotoJiro Daibutsu x Cat Photo Exhibition 2020-Photo exhibition i ･･･Daibutsu Jiro Memorial HallEnds in 50 days(TOP image) Photo: Nobuhiro Ishii Cat is a friendly mate of his life, and the writer, Jiro Daibutsu, who said, "Mor ･･･
Art and PhotographyPola Museum of Art paintingsPola Museum of ArtEnds in 36 days(TOP image) Pierre-Auguste Renoir "Girl in a Lace Hat" 1891 Collection of the Pola Museum of Art
Art and PhotographyKiichi Sumikawa SleddingYokohama Museum of ArtEnds in 85 days(TOP image) 《Shape with sled-1》 1978 Keyaki 135 × 260 × 45cm Collection of Museum of Contemporary Art Tokyo © Sumikawa K ･･･
Art and PhotographyThe Tokyo Sky Tree® shape was born here! `` Shape with sled ･･･Yokohama Museum of Art(TOP image) Shape with Sleigh-1 (1978) Collection of Museum of Contemporary Art Tokyo © Sumikawa Kiichi A World of Art t ･･･
traditional cultureThings to bring up peopleA Kyogenist living in the 21st century, the Hinoki Stage Vol.12 Raising people is a matter of fact.
Other Theater / Dance musicsDouble Planet Episode 2Double Planet Episode 2 "Choosing Strawberry Shake" Luka Tamaru (Furtajun & Yota Kanda / Radio Shonan Pers ･･･
Courses / Workshops musicsApproaching the truth of "mysterious opera" ?! How ･･･Kanagawa Prefectural Music HallGo, see, and feel the world of art File.24 Kanagawa Prefectural Ongakudo “Silla” Miyuki Inoue (Magical Editorial Departm ･･･